Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Seasons Greetings - Sign please!

  1. #11
    rollemfilm
    Guest rollemfilm's Avatar

    Post

    have a crazy new year and i hope everyone has a visit from ole' beatnick!

    ------------------

  2. #12
    Ronson
    Guest Ronson's Avatar

    Talking

    I'm also new to the forum, and I'd like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

    (And here's a late "Happy Hanukkah!" and an early "Happy Kwanzaa!" for you guys, too!)

    I hope everyone has a joyful and safe holiday season!

    Ronson

    ------------------

  3. #13
    Jean Poirier
    Guest Jean Poirier's Avatar

    Smile

    Merry Xmas & Happy 2002 for every super8 filmakers, their family and friends from Qu?bec Canada.

    ------------------

  4. #14
    Supa-eight
    Guest Supa-eight's Avatar

    Post

    Merry X-mas, happy new year! Shoot some Super 8 christmas morning!

    ------------------

  5. #15
    Supa-eight
    Guest Supa-eight's Avatar

    Post

    Hey Roger, I've been good and Santa says I'm going to get a "Workprinter" under my tree! Yipee!

    ------------------

  6. #16
    souper8
    Guest souper8's Avatar

    Smile

    Merry Christmas to all from Southern California. Hope that Santa will bring each of us a few super8 goodies this Christmas.

  7. #17
    MikeBrantley
    Guest MikeBrantley's Avatar

    Post

    Merry Christmas to everyone, and may 2002 be good to you all. smile

    ------------------
    --Mike Brantley

  8. #18
    Matt Pacini
    Guest Matt Pacini's Avatar

    Post

    Merry Christmas to one and all (never really thought about that, but isn't that kind of redundant?...)

    I'm not gonna waste my K-40 trying to film this Santa Claus character, because I'm pretty sure he doesn't exist.
    However, I AM going to try to get some Bigfoot footage, because he's much more likely to be out there.
    Wish we could get HIM to come down a chimney though, it would save me having to trek around the forest trying to get footage...
    I can't believe it's going to be 2002....
    Man, am I starting to feel old!

    Matt Pacini

    ------------------

  9. #19
    technicolour
    Guest technicolour's Avatar

    Talking

    Ho Ho Ho!!

    Merry Christmas biggrin

    ------------------
    Jim

  10. #20
    digvid
    Guest digvid's Avatar

    Post

    Merry Xmas and happy holidays to all!

    - digvid

    ------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •